It is a New Year and with the arrival of 2016 comes plans to continue to grow Balls and Brawls, as I look to continue to improve this blog with even more sport, as well as even more soccer and wrestling features.
I would appreciate it if you could also check out my blog and give me feedback on how you think I can improve the website and if you also have any other ideas for articles and features, please give us a shout in the comments box below.
Here are the current things I plan to do on Balls and Brawls in 2016.
- 2016 marks the European Championships this summer and I plan to bring you daily coverage of all the match action from the opening group game right up to the final, as well as pre-tournament predictions.
- I will also continue to bring you all the latest action, news and transfers from the Premier League, as well as all the action from the Champions League.
- My WWE pay-pre-view predictions and reviews will also remain throughout 2016, but I hope to add more features later in the year with more Thowback Thursday features, plus profiles and quizzes.
- This year I will be making the trip to Dallas, Texas for WrestleMania 32 and I hope to bring you a daily video blog of my experiences from WrestleMania Axxess to Raw, the night after WrestleMania (I can’t 100% promise I will do this).
- Last year saw the expansion to rugby on Balls and Brawls with the Rugby World Cup and this year, I plan to focus on the Six Nations tournament with match previews and recaps.
- Tennis will also once again feature with day-to-day recaps of the four major tournaments: Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open.
- The weekly The Week in Sport features will also remain with the monthly Know Your Sport? quiz and the end of the month, plus I hope to add even more sport to the website later in the year.
I would also love it if there are any other sport/wrestling bloggers would like to contribute to the site, so if your interested give us a shout by making a comment below or contact me on Twitter.
I hope you continue to enjoy reading my blog in 2016.
Have a good one